Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Puppy Pees Clear White

Fallen Angels

It's time I talk about our guild who seems to take refuge in this important. Hey, I said "our" (: p)

The idea is part of Cissi who wanted a quiet corner to accommodate friends who needed isolation time, without necessarily being unknown to all. Shilane was born there and I enjoyed the solitude and quiet discussions have time to recover from a death in the family.

After long days of hesitation, hopes, disappointments, discussions, we decided to develop and make the attempt Leonyr, Cissi and me.
The recruitment will be very poorly developed, a small band is more than enough fun.

For now work is therefore up to level 30 to buy the guild hall and in my opinion, it is Christmas!

Oh and the forum? Well here it is:
http://lesangesdechuseq2.forumgratuit.fr/
So it is not pretty our little angel fallen!


0 comments:

Post a Comment